£700pp with shared apartment, £800pp private apartment.
4 day itinerary in a group of 2-8 people, with a focus on cooking lessons involving fresh pasta and risotto making, as well as tours and tastings at artisan wine and cheese producers.
• Private Tuscan Apartments - see accommodation section. (Pool open June - September)
• Cooking lessons from your private cooking instructor Oli and from other experts as part of external trips, and use of kitchens, with a focus on the skills and secrets of great fresh pasta and risotto making. Oli, a trained pasta maker, will walk you through a wide range of cut pasta (tagliatelle, parpadelle etc), filled pasta (tortelli etc), sauces and everything you need to give you a skillset for a lifetime.
• Trips and activities - Including visits to producers like vineyards, cheesemakers etc plus all travel involved thanks to our passenger transport. See example itinerary below.
• Breakfast supplies for your private kitchen including locally produced fruit, yogurt, bread, eggs, jams and preserves, cereals etc
• All meals. These include private meals cooked by your private chef Oli, meals produced from cooking classes, meals as part of trips and activites etc
• Wine and selected aperitivos
• Transport between accommodation and Grosseto train station on arrival and departure days
Please note itineraries are subject to change due to weather, availability etc.
4pm: Check In and Introduction
5pm: Gnocchi masterclass
7pm: Guided wine tasting and aperitivo at local vineyard with panoramic views
8pm: 4 course feast, including the gnocchi prepared earlier, cooked by your private chef under our villa’s pergola
9.30am: Buffalo mozzarella farm and producer tour and tasting brunch
12pm - 2pm: Seaside organic Tuscan rice farm tour
5pm: Aperitivo and risotto masterclass - we’ll learn to make perfect risotto with the rice we picked up that morning!
8pm: Dinner of the dishes made in the class, set in the square of our medieval village, plus extra treats prepared by your private chef
9.30am: Fresh pasta workshop - learning to make cut fresh pasta like tagliatelle, and shapes like farfalle
12pm: Lunch of your handmade pasta!
5pm: Aperitivo and free time in medieval town Massa Marittima
7pm: Multi course traditional dinner at local, organic family vineyard, with wine matching for all courses
9.30am: Filled pasta workshop. Using our new pasta skills to create advanced filled pastas like tortelli, ravioli, and 'plin'.
12pm: Farewell lunch including the filled pasta created in our lesson.
50% deposit due on booking, remaining balance due 30 days before departure.
If you would rather pay via invoice or have any questions about this course, make an enquiry HERE
See Ts and Cs: https://www.cookeatdiscover.com/tcsandcs/